Workshop on 'Pharma Marketing: Law & Ethics (Recent changes in US and Indian laws)'
IML is currently conducting workshops on “Pharma Marketing: Law & Ethics (Recent changes in US and Indian laws)”. This workshop broadly covers the following Indian laws and an international convention:
- Circular of Central Board of Direct Taxation - Circular No. 5 / 2012 [F. No. 225 / 142 / 2012 - ITA.II], dated 1-8-2012
- Notification of Medical Council of India, No. MCI-211(1) 2009 (Ethics)/55667, dated 10-12-2009
- The Indian Medical Council (Professional Conduct, Etiquette And Ethics) Regulations, 2002
- The Indian Medical Council Act, 1956
- Code of Marketing Practice for Indian Pharmaceutical Industry (Department of Pharmaceuticals, Under Ministry of Chemicals & Fertilizers, Government of India), dated 4-6-2011
- The Physician Payment Sunshine Act, 2010, enacted on 5-1-2010
- WHO Ethical Criteria For Medicinal Drug Promotion, adopted on 13-5-1988
A ready-referencer with the requisite statutory instruments is provided to all the participants along with a certificate of participation.